جمعه 2 مهر 1389 01:09 ب.ظ
ارسال شده در: مطالب آموزشی ،
1. Make sure the obstacle, is secure enough to take all of your weight.
2. Bring your hips facing the gate with your left hand holding the top of the gate beside your left hip, palm facing away (thumb pointing left).
4. With your arms, pull the weight of your lower body above your head, so that you are inverted, using the lower hand and your hip against the railing for balance.
5. Continue arching the back (tighten your stomach, so your lower back doesn’t bear the brunt of the arch) and look for the sky.
6. As your feet pass over your head, with your chest opening towards the direction you are headed, release the left hand and give a slight push off the right hand (this helps achieve more distance from the base of the gate).
7. Spot your landing as you come around to right-side up.
8. As your feet arrive, the rest of your body folds into a low crouch, absorbing the impact and harnessing the momentum so you can continue your run with ease and power, or if necessary, go into a roll to lessen the impact of the landing.
Weena is a pilates instructor, personal trainer, and professional dancer in New York City. Find out more about her at www.weenapauly.com
دیدگاه ها : نظرات
آخرین ویرایش: - -